Are you running out of application storage?
Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card?
Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved?
App 2 SD streamlines the movement of applications to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this handy app, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This app is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
- View all SD card capable apps and move them seamlessly
- notify if movable apps installed
- 1-tap to clear all app cache
- export the app list to SD card
- install apps from the exported app list
- home screen widget shows cache and available size
- show app cache/data/code/total size
- keep track of total and available storage space
- sort through apps stored on phone and SD card
- add movable apps to the ignore list
- move apps back to the internal storage
- view app on Market
- quick uninstall apps by drag-n-drop
- open app
- show app details page
- support "Move2SD Enabler"
- customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If app uses any of the following features, it cannot be installed on the external storage. It's required by Android system.
- App Widgets,
- Input Method Engines,
- Live Wallpapers,
- Live Folders,
- Alarm Services,
- Account Managers,
- Sync Adapters,
- Device Administrators
- app manager: keep selected apps after you rotate the device
- added "Uninstall" menu item to "More info" menu
- fixed: app icons should not be covered by a pop-up panel when dragging
- bugs fixed
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
View at: Google Play