Programmable drum machine.
GET free sound Paks from the market or from my website.
- WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog.
- Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from MP3's on your device and load them right into Electrum!
- Use samples and loops to make beats and songs.
- Preview samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat.
- Real time playback and editing - no waiting for sound to render before you hear your changes!
- Look at the MENU for more options such as ability to save and load your own custom drumkits - once you've loaded the sounds you like unto the pads and adjusted them you can save the settings as a drumkit, separate from the patch itself!
- RECORD samples with the microphone.
- Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
- Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
- Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
- Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
- Add Delay and Distortion FX to your samples
- Sample accurate playback engine.
- WAV/MIDI/Pad Export-load your song into Fruityloops!
- Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share)
For multitouch devices, Electrum has a multitouch pad dialog as well (See Menu->Play Multitouch pads) where you can play just like an MPC by hitting the pads.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 19, 2013)
- If you updated yesterday everything is fine, I just fixed a tiny issue dealing with MIDI channel.
- 4.6.4 - You can now use external USB MIDI controllers to play Electrum's pads. Also velocity sensitive.
- See MENU->MORE->PLAY pads with USB MIDI
- You must use an OTG USB cable to use host mode!
- Testing was done with an Akai LPD8 Midi controller, using a USB-B to Micro USB OTG cable bought on Amazon.
- You should be able to even use a USB MIDI keyboard and just map the keys to Electrum's pads
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
View at: Google Play
Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying the code below.Direct link to this Post: