This compass is a tool to search bearings using the built-in magnetic sensors. It has 4 significant features.
1. Although you may turn the phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed.
2. The Camera's view is used for reality.
3. Metal Detector is included to verify the sensors.
4. GPS is supported.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field. Also, there are several options to calibrate your device.
* Pro version added Features:
- - Sending GPS info via SMS and Email
- - True north
- - Vertical line for Lensatic Compass
- - Various Coordinate Types (UTM)
- - Military Coordinate (MGRS, Mil unit)
- - Qibla finder, Car locator
- - GPS Speedometer
- - No ads, No connection
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
What's in this version: (Updated: January 15, 2013)
- - v2.4.3 : GPS Speedometer option added, Nexus 10 support.
- - v2.4.2 : Azimuth types added.(Quadrants)
- - v2.4.1 : Nexus 7 support.
- - v2.4.0 : Qibla compass.
- - v2.3.5 : SGS3, Galaxy Note calibrated.
- - v2.3.4 : True North added.
- - v2.3.3 : UTM coordinate added.
- - v2.3.2 : zoom by volume button.
- - v2.3.0 : Metal detector update.
- * SMS permission (sending GPS information via SMS)
Requires Android: 2.0 and up
View at: Google Play