INCLUDING unlimited maps and guide downloads. 100% offline. No data roaming or WiFi required. The most downloaded app of its kind. Ideal for trips abroad and at home.
♕ Featured in Time Magazine, WallStreetJournal, BBC Travel
- 7,800 interactive maps for all parts of the world available
- millions of POI (restaurants, shops, bars, ...)
- 500,000 Wikipedia abstracts of sites and attractions
- GPS: find your own location and perform nearby searches
- search the map for addresses and places while offline
- extensive articles with text and images
- places of interest and tourist attractions
- add it to your map and use it offline
- for frequent travelers and mobile heroes ;-)
- add your own places and pins to the map
- create bookmarks of your favorite places
- find hotel ratings from booking.com
- Unlimited download of maps with worldwide coverage
- Wikipedia travel guide content for all maps
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are updated by us regularly. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Paris, London, Rome, Berlin, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai. Or in your home country. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet. Enjoy! :-)
What's in this version : (Updated : Mar 22, 2013)
- Increased speed across the app
- The nasty bug on Sony Xperia and a couple of other devices, that has been so hard to reproduce and find - it has been hunted down! Thanks to all the users who have contributed by sending their bug reports! Thanks, everyone!
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
View at: Google Play
>> How To Download? <<